Come Home to Yourself.
Inclusive virtual therapy for humans in North Carolina
Promoting Actual Diversity and Inclusion in the Mental Health Field
Your Experiences Matter. Let's Talk About Them. Unfiltered.
- Women’s and Men’s issues
- Race and culture (including White people)
- Life transitions: college, moving, new jobs, you name it
- Stress from dealing with the political climate, toxic social media discourse, and cancel culture
- Cultivating healthy relationships with our bodies, movement, and food (I do not believe in fat shaming nor shaming people for wanting to lose weight and become healthier)
- LGBT issues: dating, self-acceptance, building resilience, and exploring gender dysphoria in adults
- Note: I do not encourage social or medical transition practices in minors. Nor do I believe every person who deals with discomfort in their body must be trans.